Actions RDNs can take in honor of Kids Eat Right Month™ include:
- Visit the Academy Foundation website to access free resources and toolkits, as well as learn more about grant opportunities to support your work.
- Contact a local school, community group, library or faith community to schedule a nutrition presentation or cooking demo for children and families.
- Announce Kids Eat Right Month™ in newsletters or on websites (whether your own or your employer's).
- Promote your Kids Eat Right Month activities to your local media by downloading and completing our Kids Eat Right Month™ press release template.
- Use this guide and template to contact your mayor or governor to request a proclamation.
- Blog about Kids Eat Right Month™ and post the Kids Eat Right Month™ badge to your blog.
- Follow Kids Eat Right on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+.