The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and its Foundation celebrate Kids Eat Right Month® each August to highlight the valuable role parents and caretakers play in creating a healthy future for children.
Kids Eat Right Month® focuses on the importance of healthful eating and active lifestyles for children and families and features advice from registered dietitian nutritionists on how families can shop smart, cook healthfully and eat right.
Below are materials that can help you celebrate Kids Eat Right Month® and spread the word. One of the most valuable resources is the Academy's network of volunteer national media Spokespeople. As registered dietitian nutritionists, Academy spokespeople are the food and nutrition experts who can provide evidence-based recommendations in consumer-friendly language to your audience.
To schedule an interview, please contact the Academy's Media Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kids Eat Right Month® Press Releases
- Healthful Breakfast Hacks for Busy Parents: Academy Celebrates Kids Eat Right Month® in August
- Food, Nutrition Expert Offers Nutrition Tips for Student Athletes: Academy Celebrates Kids Eat Right Month® in August
Kids Eat Right Month® Reprintable Articles
Interview a Children's Nutrition Expert
- Many of the Academy's volunteer media spokespeople have expertise in children's nutrition and are valuable sources for a variety of stories and news segments. Contact email@example.com to schedule an interview.
Kids Eat Right Month® on Social Media
- Follow Kids Eat Right on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Follow and use the #KidsEatRight and #KERmonth hashtags on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Use the Social Media Toolkit.
Blogging Kids Eat Right Month®
- Add this boilerplate language to your Kids Eat Right Month® article:
August is Kids Eat Right Month®, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Academy Foundation's annual campaign to celebrate the importance of healthful eating and active lifestyles for children and their families.
Find a Nutrition Expert
Looking for credible nutrition information and recommendations? The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' network of credentialed food and nutrition practitioners are ready to help!