Allergies and Intolerances
These parfait shots are easy to make and are a fun (and healthy) little dessert to serve your kids or guests.
1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
4 teaspoons honey or 4 tablespoons light maple syrup
4 teaspoons chopped nuts
Handful of berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, or mix and match)
Before you begin: Wash your hands.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
- Spoon the sweetened yogurt into four shot glasses, until each is half full, this will be about 2 tablespoons for each.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chopped nuts the center of each glass.
- Then fill the glasses with the rest of the yogurt (again about 2 tablespoons per glass) and top each with a few berries.
- Chill if not serving immediately.
Serving size: 1 Parfait
Find a Nutrition Expert
Looking for credible nutrition information and recommendations? The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' network of credentialed food and nutrition practitioners are ready to help!