National Nutrition Month®
2022 Weekly Key Messaging
Week One: Eat a variety of nutritious foods.
- Include healthful foods from all food groups.
- Learn how to read Nutrition Facts labels.
- Incorporate your favorite cultural foods and traditions.
Week Two: See a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN).
- Ask your doctor for a referral to an RDN.
- Find an RDN who specializes in your unique needs.
- Receive personalized nutrition information to meet your health goals.
Week Three: Plan your meals and snacks.
- Choose healthful recipes to make during the week.
- Use a grocery list to shop for nutritious foods.
- Make healthful food and drink choices when away from home.
Week Four: Create tasty foods at home.
- Learn cooking and meal preparation skills.
- Try new flavors and foods from around the world.
- Enjoy your meals with friends or family, when possible.
Week Five: Put it all together.
- Eat a variety of nutritious foods.
- See a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN).
- Plan your meals and snacks.
- Create tasty foods at home.
Celebrate a World of Flavors
Celebrating flavors from cultures around the world is a tasty way to nourish ourselves and appreciate our diversity. We are all unique with different bodies, goals, backgrounds and tastes! A Registered Dietitian Nutritionist can help you create healthy habits that celebrate your heritage and introduce you to new foods and flavors.
Cook & Prep
INCORPORATE YOUR FAVORITE CULTURAL FOODS AND TRADITIONS.
Visit an RDN
See a registered dietitian nutritionist.
MAKE HEALTHFUL CHOICES WHEN AT HOME AND AWAY.
Vary Your Diet
TRY NEW FLAVORS FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
Celebrate National Nutrition Month®
This toolkit offers tip sheets and handouts, games and activities, PowerPoint presentations and more. Select content is available in seven languages, including English, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
See the Toolkit
Social Media Toolkit
Spread the word about National Nutrition Month® on social media with this interactive toolkit! It includes a Twitter chat schedule, hashtags, cover photos and shareable graphics with sample messaging in English, Arabic, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
See the Social Toolkit
A registered dietitian nutritionist can help you create healthy habits that celebrate your heritage and introduce you to new foods and flavors.
View more videos
Shop for National Nutrition Month® Products
Check out this year’s National Nutrition Month® product catalog. Choose from fun celebration kits, handy cooking utensils, drinkware and even cozy attire featuring the colorful Celebrate A World Of Flavors graphic.
View the Catalog