Participate in this 90-minute, live webinar wherever it's convenient for you.
CPE Hours: 1.5
CPE Level: 1
Suggested Learning Need Codes: 1080, 7130, 7170
Thursday, March 13, 2014
2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
1:00 p.m. (Central)
11:00 a.m. (Pacific)
Health care delivery and payment systems are changing, requiring changes in the registered dietitian’s approach to advocating for the recognition of nutrition services. Learn about new opportunities to get paid for your services in both the public and private market and the Academy resources that are key to your success.
Clinicians should be able to:
- Describe current trends in health care delivery and payment models impacting RDNs and DTRs and recognize opportunities to provide nutrition services within these models.
- Develop business strategies for successful business practice and payment.
- Identify new opportunities for payment for nutrition services in the public and private market.
- Use Academy resources to support advocacy and marketing efforts related to nutrition services inclusion and coverage.
- Lucille Beseler, MS, RDN, LDN, CDE
President, Family Nutrition Center of South Florida, Coconut Creek, FL
- Lisa Eaton Wright, MS, RD, LDN
Adjunct Instructor, Benedictine University, Lisle, IL and Wellness Coordinator
Registration Fee Includes:
- One internet connection
- One set of handout materials
- 1.5 hours of CPE pre-approved for all RD and DTR listeners (only available to LIVE webinar attendees)
REGISTRATION is a 2-Part Process
Step 1: Add to Cart and pay for event.
Step 2: Upon receiving the payment confirmation email from Eatright.org, you must register for the WebEx event via the link provided in the confirmation email.
**Participants must complete both steps in order to receive their personalized connection link to the live WebEx event.
*Participants will connect to the audio via VoIP. A live internet connection with computer speakers or headset is required to listen. There is no phone audio for this event.
©Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 2014