This combination includes the International Dietetics &Nutritional Terminology (IDNT) Reference Manual, 4th Edition plus access to the online version of the comprehensive guide, where you can submit questions and get answers from the experts—all online.
The IDNT Reference Manual is a comprehensive guide for implementing the Nutrition Care Process using a standardized language for:
- Nutrition Assessment (labels for specific data used in assessment and re-assessment)
- Nutrition Diagnosis (labels for specific nutrition problems)
- Nutrition Intervention (labels for specific nutrition interventions)
- Nutrition Monitoring and Evaluation (labels for data used to judge effectiveness of nutrition care).
Online Version features:
- Submit questions for answers from experts!
- E-mail a page to a colleague
- Print PDFs of terminology lists
- Use electronic "sticky" notes
- Bookmark pages
Note: The Online version is web-based. You will be issued a username and password.
Students: To purchase this product at a reduced student price, please contact the Academy’s Member Service Center at 800/877-1600
Errata: International Dietetics & Nutrition Terminology (IDNT) Reference Manual, Fourth Edition.