Sports Nutrition Care Manual
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' Sports Nutrition Care Manual (SNCM) contains research-based nutrition information written by authors who are Board Certified as Specialists in Sports Dietetics (CSSDs) from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Research-based nutrition information written by authors who are Board Certified as Specialists in Sports Dietetics (CSSDs).
- Can be used alone or as a companion to the Academy's Sports Nutrition: A Practice Manual for Professionals, authored by the Sports, Cardiovascular, and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN) dietetic practice group.
- Printable client education handouts and meal plans.
- Calculators for BMI, energy expenditure, sweat rate, lean body mass, and healthy body weight.
- Online customization tools, including sticky notes, highlighting, e-mail a page, and other useful functions.
- Useful links to the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) website, including information on becoming a Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics (CSSD).
- SNCM can be used to help you prepare and study for the Sports Dietetics exam and help you earn your CSSD credential.
- Links to the SCAN website.
Learn more »
You May Also Like...
This award-winning book from the world's leading authority on food and nutrition is packed with the latest nutrition advice for every age and stage of life.
View Details »
Add To Cart
The email address entered already exists.