Get information on reading food labels, healthy snacks for kids and more. Share in the celebration of National Nutrition Month® with your family, community and schools by downloading these free handouts and tip sheets.
Activity Handouts (Adults and Kids)
- NNM 2019 Coloring Page
- NNM 2019 Quiz
- Crossword Puzzle
- Nutrition Sudoku (Easy)
- Nutrition Sudoku (Moderate)
- Word Search and Answers for Adults
- Word Search and Answers for Kids
Nutrition Tip Sheets
19 Healthy Tips for 2019
Color Your Plate with Salad
Eat Right and Reduce Food Waste
Eating Right with Less Added Sugars
Eat Right with MyPlate
Shop Smart — Get the Facts on Food Labels
Smart Snacking Tips for Kids
Smart Tips for Successful Meals
Smart Ways to Make Physical Activity Part of Your Day
Total Body Diet
Good Nutrition Reading List
- Kids Eat Right: Visit the Academy Foundation's resources for kids, providing recipes, articles and quick tips to keep the family healthy and eating right.
- MyPlate Recipes, Cookbooks and Menus: View sample menus for all age levels, along with information to share with community partners and schools.
- MyPlate in Multiple Languages: MyPlate information is available in Spanish and other languages.
- USDA's Team Nutrition: A collection of materials that help to promote nutrition in schools and child care facilities.