This event was presented as a live webinar on April 26, 2012.
Event code: 18312
CPE Hours: 2.0
CPE Level: 2
Suggested Learning Need Codes: 1065, 1020, 3005, 5020, 5390
Let two experts in health care informatics outline the steps for incorporating the Standardized Language that describes the Nutrition Care Process into the electronic health record. They will provide an online demonstration of the Academy's EHR toolkit and discuss benefits and challenges of implementation using their real-world examples from their work building software in both long term care and acute care environments. This Webinar will emphasize audience interactivity to allow your "burning" questions.
- Identify steps for implementation of the electronic health record
- Demonstrate the Academy's EHR Toolkit
- Explain benefits of implementation
- Discuss challenges encountered and resolution of challenges using real world examples
- Discuss audience questions and challenges
- Maggie Gilligan, RD, LDN, Chair-elect, Academy NCP-SL Committee, and Owner, Nutra-Tech Technology, LLC, Charlotte, NC
- Liz Copes, RD, LD, Committee member, and Assistant Director, Patient Services and Nutrition Informatics Lead, ARAMARK at Baylor Medical Center, Plano, TX
Order CD or Online Archive »