This webinar was presented on Wednesday, May 9, 2012.
Event code: 18335
CPE Hours: 2.0
CPE Level: 2
Suggested Learning Need Codes: 5170, 5410, 5010, 5440
Strengthen your knowledge of the science underlying the latest nutrition practices in critical care. Learn about crucial updates to the Critical Illness Evidence Analysis Library with examples of scientific evidence and application. Hear arguments for and against the use of immune-modulating formulas and in which patient populations they may be useful. Learn the pros and cons of critical care nutrition controversies through presentation of relevant case examples.
- Describe recent revisions to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetic's Evidence Analysis Library Critical Illness recommendations.
- Develop nutrition support intervention strategies for critically ill patients to optimize nutrition and clinical outcomes.
- Describe the pros and cons of several controversial issues in the critical care nutrition.
- Mary K. Russell, MS, RD, LDN, CNSD
Director, Clinical Nutrition, University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago
- Ainsley M. Malone, MS, RD, CNSD
Nutrition Support Dietitian, Pharmacy Department, Mt. Carmel West Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
Disregard the download mesage below. The recording will be a CD, which will be shipped to your address on file within 7-10 business days.