Get information on reading food labels, healthy snacks for kids and more. Share in the celebration of National Nutrition Month® with your family, community and schools by downloading these free handouts and tip sheets.
Activity Handouts (Adults and Kids)
- Choose MyPlate Coloring Page
- Decode the Secret Message
- NNM 2016 Coloring Page
- Sudoku for Adults
- Sudoku for Kids
- Word Search and Answers for Adults
- Easy Word Search and Answers
Nutrition Tip Sheets
- Kids Eat Right: Visit the Academy Foundation's resources for kids, providing recipes, articles and quick tips to keep the family healthy and eating right.
- MyPlate Recipes, Cookbooks and Menus: View sample menus for all age levels, along with information to share with community partners and schools.
- MyPlate in Multiple Languages: MyPlate information is available in Spanish and other languages, providing posters, SuperTracker information and activities to share.
- USDA's Team Nutrition: A collection of classroom materials developed by the helps elementary school teachers integrate nutrition education into math, science, English language arts and health.