Get information on reading food labels, healthy snacks for kids and more. Share in the celebration of National Nutrition Month® with your family, community and schools by downloading these free handouts and tip sheets.
Activity Handouts (Adults and Kids)
- National Nutrition Month 2017 Coloring Page
- Choose MyPlate Coloring Page
- Sudoku (For Adults | For Kids)
- Word Search (For Adults | For Kids)
- Decode the Fun Food Messages
Nutrition Tip Sheets
Color Your Plate with Salad
Eat Right with MyPlate
Eating Right with Less Added Sugars
Good Nutrition Reading List
Shop Smart — Get the Facts on Food Labels
Total Body Diet
17 Healthy Tips for 2017
- Kids Eat Right: Visit the Academy Foundation's resources for kids, providing recipes, articles and quick tips to keep the family healthy and eating right.
- MyPlate Recipes, Cookbooks and Menus: View sample menus for all age levels, along with information to share with community partners and schools.
- MyPlate in Multiple Languages: MyPlate information is available in Spanish and other languages, providing posters, SuperTracker information and activities to share.
- USDA's Team Nutrition: A collection of classroom materials developed by the helps elementary school teachers integrate nutrition education into math, science, English language arts and health.