Providing members with weekly updates on public policy, continuing education, career resources, research and Foundation activities.
Eat Right Weekly was created as a brief, customizable web-based newsletter to keep Academy members up-to-date on the news and events you care about. Eat Right Weekly sections – and the publications they have replaced – include:
- On the Pulse of Public Policy (replaces On the Pulse; the Wednesday PIA Report will be sent as action alerts on an as-needed basis)
- CPE Corner (notices of webinars, teleseminars, online learning, events, CPE opportunities; replaces Learn. Grow. Advance.)
- Career Resources (information on new books, publications and other resources)
- Research Briefs (replaces New in Review)
- Academy Member Updates (replaces ADA News Bytes)
- Philanthropy, Awards and Grants (Foundation news and events; replaces separate e-mails and ADA Foundation Matters).