Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Servings: 5 (¼ cup Per Serving)
|Serving Size ¼ cup|
| || || || |
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g|| |
| ||Saturated Fat 3.5g|| |
|Cholesterol 10mg|| |
|Sodium 406mg|| |
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|| |
| ||Dietary Fiber 2g|| |
| ||Sugars 15g|| |
|Protein 6g|| |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
This chocolate chip cookie dough dip is secretly healthy, making both kids and parents happy! Try it with fresh fruit or lightly salted pretzels for a satisfying snack.
Watch how this recipe is created »
5 ounces silken tofu
3 ounces light cream cheese
2 tablespoons rolled oats
2 tablespoons unsalted peanut butter
3 tablespoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon unsweetened vanilla almond milk
¼ cup chocolate chips
- Remove tofu from packaging and rinse in cool water to remove excess moisture from packaging.
- Place tofu on a plate between two paper towels and place a heavy object — like a 15-ounce can — on top.
- After approximately 5 minutes, remove the paper towels. Use a new, clean paper towel to pat the tofu dry. The goal of compressing tofu is to remove excess water.
- Put tofu in the base of a food processor or blender along with the cream cheese, rolled oats, peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla, salt and almond milk. Puree until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as you go.
- The dip's texture should be similar to pudding. Depending on the power of your food processor or blender, you may need to add an additional tablespoon of vanilla almond milk.
- Add in the chocolate chips and pulse three or four times to combine.
- Remove dip and place in a serving bowl. Enjoy with fresh fruit, graham cracker squares, or lightly salted pretzels for a sweet and savory treat!
- Use your favorite type of unsweetened milk in place of vanilla almond milk.