Servings: 8 ( Per Serving)
Use the slow cooker to make this chili that your kids will love and that won’t keep you in the kitchen for hours.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 ½ pounds ground turkey
1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 14 ½-ounce can low-sodium diced tomatoes with chilies
1 15-ounce can pizza sauce
1 10.75-ounce can reduced-sodium tomato soup
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon reduced-sodium Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat
- Add onion and garlic.
- Cook about 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Add turkey; cook until broken up and browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer turkey mixture to a slow-cooker.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook on low heat for about 8 hours or on high heat for 4 hours.