Servings: 6 (1.5 cups Per Serving)
|Serving Size 1.5 cups|
| || || || |
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g|| |
| ||Saturated Fat 0g|| |
| ||Trans Fat 0g|| |
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
| ||Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Do your kids crave a crispy, savory snack? At 20 calories per serving, these collard chips provide the crunch kids love along with plenty of nutrition.
1 bunch collard green leaves (about 10-11 leaves)
Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Wash collards, remove center stem and rip leaves into chip-size pieces.
- In bowl, coat each piece with cooking spray (or toss with olive oil if preferred).
- Mist baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange collard pieces in single layer.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, until slightly brown and crisp.