Yogurt Parfait Shots
Servings: 4 (1 Parfait Per Serving)
|Serving Size 1 Parfait|
| || || || |
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
| ||Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
| ||Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
| ||Sugars 8g|| |
|Protein 5g|| |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Easy to make and a fun (and healthy) little dessert to serve your kids or guests.
1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
4 teaspoons honey or 4 tablespoons light maple syrup
4 teaspoons chopped nuts
handful of berries (about 12 small raspberries, 8 blackberries or 2-3 cut up strawberries, or mix n' match)
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
- Spoon the sweetened yogurt into four shot glasses, until each is half full, this will be about 2 tablespoons for each.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chopped nuts the center of each glass.
- Then fill the glasses with the rest of the yogurt (again about 2 tablespoons per glass) and top each with a few berries.
- Chill if not serving immediately.