FNCE 2013 Call for Educational Sessions Closed
- The 2013 Call for Abstracts for Poster and Research and Practice Innovation sessions opens January 2, 2013.
More information »
Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo. The call for education sessions to submit a session proposal for the 2013 event in Houston, Texas (October 19-22) is open. The deadline for 2013 FNCE Call for Educational Sessions is November 20, 2012.
Each year the Academy receives hundreds of proposals for innovative, cutting-edge FNCE sessions. To stand out from the rest and to enhance your chance of acceptance, ask (and answer) these key questions while developing your proposal:
- What new, cutting-edge information are you showcasing or releasing in your proposed topic area?
- What outcomes are you highlighting?
- What are the applications to dietetics practice?
- Is your proposal science- or evidence-based^?
^Evidence-based practice in dietetics is the use of systematically reviewed scientific evidence in making food and nutrition practice decisions by integrating best available evidence with professional expertise and client values to improve outcomes.
*Indicates a short training PowerPoint presentation is available.