For the first time ever, the Academy is offering a chance to win a complimentary trip to Washington, D.C. to attend the world's largest food and nutrition policy and advocacy summit: Public Policy Workshop!
Enter to win by telling us why nutrition policy and advocacy matter!
To be eligible for this contest, participants must be an Academy member and email a video that fits the following criteria:
- The content of the video submission must address one of two questions:
- Why is nutrition policy important?
- Why is supporting ANDPAC important to the dietetics profession?*
- The video must contain original content.
- The video must be at least one (1) minute but less than two (2) minutes in length.
- The video must not endorse or promote any products, organizations or companies.
Submissions are due by February 10, 2014 at 11:59 (Eastern Time). All submissions must include a subject line that says "PPW Video Challenge" and in the body of the email the Academy members' name, contact information, member ID and identify which question is addressed in the video footage. Click here for official contest rules.
*To be eligible to answer this question, the Academy member must be a 2013 or 2014 ANDPAC donor.
The Academy will award up to four people with prizes!
One winner and one runner up will be selected per question for a total of four prizes.
2 Grand Prize Winners: A grand prize winner will be selected for each question. These Academy members will receive complimentary PPW registration, lodging for two nights and up to $500 for travel and meal expenses.
2 Runners Up: A runner up will be selected for each question. These Academy members will receive complimentary PPW registration.
Watch the Videos!
Voting has closed and two lucky winners have been chosen! Click on the link below to view Christine Scott and Nancy Becker's videos.
View Videos »