Annual Dues: $232
Processing Fee: $25
Practitioners in a wide variety of fields related to healthcare, sports and fitness, and food, culinary and school nutrition may now join the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as an Academy Associate. Associates have access to extensive benefits, including the Academy's Evidence Analysis Library, professional publications, networking opportunities and preferred pricing on resources and conferences.
Privileges of an Associate
Academy Associates whose fees are not in arrears shall have access to applicable Academy benefits, products and services and be eligible to hold appointed positions at the national, affiliate (state), and dietetic practice and member interest group (DPG and MIG) levels, with the exception of those listed below.
Academy Associates shall not have the right to:
- Hold elected positions on the national, affiliate (state) and DPG and MIG levels
- Vote in national, affiliate (state) and DPG and MIG elections
- Be listed in Find a Registered Dietitian
- Post to member blogs
- Take the Commission on Dietetic Registration's (CDR) Certificate courses
- Participate in the Academy's professional liability insurance program