The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation is the largest provider of dietetic scholarships to deserving students at all levels of study.
The number of scholarships varies from year to year, each with a value range of $500 to $10,000 each.
- All scholarships require Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics membership.
- Students must be enrolled in one of the following programs a minimum of four months during the academic year starting August to July:
- The junior or senior year of a baccalaureate or coordinated program in dietetics, or
- The second year of study in a dietetic technician program, a dietetic internship program or a graduate program.
- A scholarship may require
- Membership in a specific dietetic practice group (DPG), and/or
- Residency in a specific state.
- A scholarship may be earmarked for underrepresented groups.
- Scholarships available by criteria
Apply for a Scholarship
Additional information regarding the 2014-2015 scholarship application and the deadline to apply will be available shortly. In the meantime, please contact Beth Labrador at email@example.com with any questions.
Food Safety Student Challenge Grants Available!
The Foundation has a new scholarship opportunity for students. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation/ConAgra Foods Food Safety Student Challenge was developed around the renewed Home Food Safety campaign. Nine scholarships of $4,500 are available. Apply by December 1, 2014.
For additional information regarding scholarship eligibility and to obtain an application,