The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Academy) will again be teaming up with its official journal, the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, to present Nutritional Pursuit, a fun booth traffic-driving trivia game that's a great marketing opportunity for FNCE Exhibitors. FNCE attendees will visit your booth to answer your trivia question and have their game piece validated.
As a Nutritional Pursuit sponsor, you'll achieve greater visibility for your company and products prior to and during FNCE through the comprehensive marketing campaign, which includes:
- Promotional emails sent to preregistered FNCE attendees
- Shared recognition ads in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the FNCE Program Book
- Nutritional Pursuit website, featuring your logo and link to your site, online for up to three months prior to the event
- Banner advertising to drive potential participants to the contest site
- Nutritional Pursuit game piece with participant logo and question provided to all FNCE attendees in their conference tote bag upon registration
- Nutritional Pursuit t-shirt, free just for playing (while supplies last)
In addition Nutritional Pursuit sponsors will receive:
- Opportunity to select and reserve booth space for FNCE 2014 prior to non-sponsoring exhibitors
- Sponsor recognition signage provided for display at each sponsor's booth
- Inclusion in Expo hall signage placed in high-traffic areas
- Regular announcements about Nutritional Pursuit will be made during each day of FNCE, reminding attendees to visit the participants to win prizes!
Click here and check out last year's participants on the contest site!
Participate Today – Limited Number Available So Act Now!
For more information or to become a sponsor, contact the Nutritional Pursuit sales team: