Thank you for your interest in submitting a proposal for the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo. The call for education sessions to submit a session proposal for the 2012 event in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (October 6-9) is now closed.
Each year the Academy receives hundreds of proposals for innovative, cutting-edge FNCE sessions. To stand out from the rest and to enhance your chance of acceptance, ask (and answer) these key questions while developing your proposal:
- What new, cutting-edge information are you showcasing or releasing in your proposed topic area?
- What outcomes are you highlighting?
- What are the applications to dietetics practice?
- Is your proposal science- or evidence-based*?
*Evidence-based practice in dietetics is the use of systematically reviewed scientific evidence in making food and nutrition practice decisions by integrating best available evidence with professional expertise and client values to improve outcomes.
Learn more about the 2012 Call for Sessions in this short presentation.
Watch now »
- Background Information and Deadline
- Tips for Session Development*
- Session Participant Roles and Responsibilities*
- DPG/MIG Spotlight Session Proposal Information*
- Session Review and Notification*
- Speaker Reimbursement and Benefits
- Continuing Professional Education and Learning Needs Codes
- Academy Commercialism Policy
- Frequenty Asked Questions*
*Includes further information in a short video presentation.
If you have any questions, please contact the professional development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.