The 2013 Call for Abstracts is Now Closed.
Selected research abstracts and project or program report abstracts will be presented during a Poster Session or at a Research and Practice Innovations session.
All Poster and RPI presenter are responsible for:
- Required to attend FNCE and be present throughout the assigned session.
- Responsible for expenses incurred for their presentation such as production and shipping.
- Responsible for paying the appropriate meeting registration fee for the day they are scheduled to present plus all personal expenses, travel, and hotel, etc.
- Required to complete and sign a disclosure statement and the Academy's Commercialism Policy statement prior to abstract acceptance.
- If it becomes necessary for the presenter to withdraw from attending FNCE, he/she must find an appropriate replacement and must notify the Academy of this change immediately. Presenters who must withdraw, but do not notify the Academy, may not participate at FNCE as a presenter in any session for at least one year.