The 2015 Call for Abstracts will Open January 1, 2015 and Close February 20, 2015.
Selected research abstracts and project or program report abstracts will be presented during a Poster Session or at a Short Oral Presentation Session.
All Poster and Short Oral presenters are responsible for:
- Required to attend FNCE and be present throughout the assigned session.
- Responsible for expenses incurred for their presentation such as production and shipping.
- Responsible for paying the appropriate meeting registration fee for the day they are scheduled to present plus all personal expenses, travel, and hotel, etc.
- Required to complete and sign a disclosure statement and the Academy's Commercialism Policy statement prior to abstract acceptance.
- If it becomes necessary for the presenter to withdraw from attending FNCE, he/she must find an appropriate replacement and must notify the Academy of this change immediately. Presenters who withdraw, but do not notify the Academy, may not participate at FNCE as a presenter in any session for at least one year.