Session Funding Guidelines
- All proposals must indicate an honorarium for each speaker, even if $0 is requested.
- The Professional Development Team will contact speakers directly to negotiate honoraria, if necessary.
- The Professional Development Team will send all approved speakers a packet with required paperwork, including speaker agreement, housing, and travel forms.
- Final negotiation of speaker honoraria and expense reimbursement will be handled by the Academy Professional Development Team.
- All speakers must present for at least 30 to 40 minutes to receive an honorarium.
- All sessions, regardless of classification (General or DPG/MIG Spotlight), fall within the funding guidelines as noted in the chart below.
- Panelists, Moderators, Program Planners, Open Discussion Facilitators, etc. — Benefits ARE NOT available for these session roles.
Speaker Benefits for 2015
All FNCE® benefits are currently being benchmarked against industry standards. Final benefits offered to both member and non-member speakers will be announced in January 2015.
Sponsorship is no longer aligned with specific educational sessions.