The 2013 Call for Educational Sessions is now closed.
The FNCE 2013 call for educational sessions is now closed. Proposals will be reviewed based on their individual merit and their application to the Academy's strategic mission, vision and goals. Consideration will be given to achieving a balance among FNCE topics.
Proposals are submitted as either General Education sessions or DPG/MIG Spotlight Sessions. DPG/MIG Program Planners should refer to those specific links for additional relevant information in the proposal process.
- Mission—Empowering members to be the nation's food and nutrition leaders
- Vision—Optimizing the nation's health through food and nutrition
- The Academy's Strategic Goals:
- The public trusts and chooses registered dietitians as food and nutrition experts
- The Academy improves the health of Americans
- Members and prospective members view the Academy as a key to professional success