The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' annual meeting (FNCE™) is the premier event for food and nutrition professionals. The latest nutrition science information, foodservice trends and access to the top experts are showcased here. Here are some important facts to know:
- Over 8,000 registered dietitians, nutrition science researchers, policy makers, health-care providers and industry leaders, all attend this exciting event.
- A minimum of 20.5 CPE hours can be earned.
- Over 350 exhibitors will be at the Expo.
- New educational session tracks including Consumer Trends and Counseling and Food and Culinary will be offered.
- Several workshops and excursions are offered to enhance the FNCE experience.
Continue to visit the FNCE website for updates on this year's meeting.