When booking any of your benefits, please refer to the PDF agreement that was emailed to you. You will need to refer to the second page of the agreement for complete instructions as well as specific passwords that enable you to receive discounts while booking certain benefits.
In order to receive reimbursement for eligible benefits, you must provide the Academy with your original, itemized receipt at the time when Expense Reports are issued. The Expense Report document will be emailed directly to Speakers post-FNCE.
All Speakers must register themselves for FNCE. If you are a Member, you have received a complimentary full FNCE registration. If you are Nonmember, you have received a complimentary One-Day FNCE registration intended for the day you are speaking.
- To register visit www.eatright.org/fnce (registration opens June 15, 2013)
- Select the Registration link and click on Attendee Online Registration.
- In the 'New Registration' section on the left side, enter the password you were given in your agreement and enter it under your name. Continue and complete the required registration information.
All Speakers are able to utilize the Academy's discounted flight options by visiting www.aa.com and using promotion code: 13H3AD.
If your agreement indicates that you are eligible for travel reimbursement please note that in order to receive reimbursement you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Provide original travel receipts upon submission of your post-FNCE Expense Report.
- Understand that any amount exceeding the designated $400 amount will not be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement is only eligible for coach, domestic class tickets.
All Speakers eligible to receive reimbursement must follow the booking instructions below:
- To receive priority housing, visit www.onpeak.co/fnce. (Housing opens May 15, 2013 and fills up fast!)
- Under Individuals on the left side, enter number of guests, your dates and select the "Preferred" category.
- Enter the password that is listed on the second page of your agreement.
* Any charges incurred for the additional nights, no-show, or early departure are the Speaker’s responsibility.
All Speakers eligible to receive subsistence will only be reimbursed with itemized receipts for one day. Reimbursement is allowed for meals, tips and local transportation. It is the Speaker's responsibility to pay incidental charges to the hotel upon departure.
Speakers will receive a link to access the synchronized capture of the session, if available. This will be emailed to you post-conference to the email address you provided via the online form.
*Wavering from these aforementioned instructions in any way could result in a loss of benefits.
Questions? Please contact Caitlin Peters, Manager of Professional Development Applications at email@example.com or 800/877-1600, ext. 4867.