All FNCE speakers are required to submit, at minimum, a one page handout for posting on the FNCE attendee website. Deadline: August 2, 2013.
Speaker Handout Suggestions and Guidelines
Historical attendee evaluations clearly indicate that sessions which ALSO provided a handout or copy of the slide deck of the Speaker's presentation scored higher with attendees than those that did not. Please take this into consideration when deciding what type of handout you will provide. Some handout suggestions include:
- One page outline of session for each speaker based on their content
- Speaker slides (6 slides/page in PDF format)
- Case study(s) to support speaker content
- Reference document(s) to support evidence presented (10 page maximum)
- Interactive worksheets which will be used during the session
Handout submission instructions will be included in a future email communication from Caitlin Peters. All handouts are due to Caitlin Peters on August 2, 2013.
Questions? Please contact Caitlin Peters, Manager of Professional Development Applications at email@example.com or 800/877-1600, ext. 4867.