Reach your qualified target audience and gather their opinions, beliefs and attitudes about your company, product or service. FNCE is the perfect venue to conduct a focus group.
Why purchase a Focus Group at FNCE?
- Captive audience equals reduced recruitment fees: Over 8,500 food and nutrition professionals are at FNCE
- Targeting abilities: Recruit the right groups to help meet your study objectives. The FNCE attendee list is targeted by:
- Registration category
- Primary area of practice
- Save time and hassle: The Academy provides a premier location in which to host your Focus Group at the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Walk right over to your focus group from the exhibit hall. No need to travel to an off-site location.
Registration is open for Focus Groups at the 2012 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo! The cost to conduct a Focus Group is $2,500*
The cost of the Focus Group Includes:
- A targeted list of attendees
- A premier location to conduct the Focus Group conveniently located at the Pennsylvania Convention Center
Focus Groups may take place between the following hours at FNCE 2012:
Friday, October 5, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, October 6, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 7, 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. / 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. /After 5 p.m.
Monday, October 8, 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. /12 – 1:30 p.m. / After 5 p.m.
Tuesday, October 9, 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. / 11:15 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Focus Group application »
Academy guidelines for Focus Groups »