Mouse over these links to get a quick glance at important featured content:
Student members are integral to the Academy as they represent the future of the dietetics profession. We offer a number of unique benefits to our more than 15,000 student members, including opportunities to:
Student Exam Prep (StEP)
Student Exam Prep (StEP) is designed for anyone preparing to take the registration exam. Users have access to a database of more than 700 in-depth questions covering all domains of the exam.
What you will find inside the Academy's Evidence Analysis Library:
Use Academy Evidence-Based Guidelines to apply cutting-edge, synthesized research to practice!
Learn more »
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics welcomes more than 350 food, nutrition and culinary companies and organizations to its 2014 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo, October 18 to 21 in Atlanta, Ga. Read more »
During National Food Safety Education Month in September, keep food safe and your grocery bill in check with food storage advice from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and ConAgra Foods' public awareness campaign: Home Food Safety. Read more »
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics' 2014 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo will feature educational sessions devoted to key food and nutrition issues, showcasing cutting-edge research, policy and advocacy issues and spirited debates. FNCE... Read more »
Addressing the importance of global nutritional health, the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics is bringing its premier food and nutrition event to the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, October 18 to 21. Read more »
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics has created a unique web application platform with tools to help registered dietitian nutritionists provide the highest-quality care for patients and clients, track outcomes of their interventions, conduct research... Read more »
View All »
Build your knowledge and skills through multi-disciplinary learning opportunities, enhanced technology and high-quality programming.
Learn more »
The Commission on Dietetic Registration offers study resource for individuals preparing to take the registration examination for dietitians or dietetic technicians, registered. Both guides include a comprehensive study outline based on the examination content specifications, suggested study references, practice examinations and study tips.
Here are the top 10 reasons you'll find the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo to be an exciting, once-in-a-lifetime introduction to your future profession.
1. Join your peers from across the country and attend a special student opportunities — designed by the Student Council Advisory Committee.
2. See Keynote Speakers and hear inspirational messages of courage, strength, leadership and, above all, perseverance.
3. Be a Student Host and receive complimentary event registration in exchange for providing a few hours of event assistance.
4. Explore new frontiers of today's research at the Research Symposium and discuss the implications for tomorrow's practice.
5. Watch how you will have the opportunity to learn, make connections and discover innovations.
6. Attend an Expo Briefing and guarantee yourself an opportunity to talk one-on-one with the authors of hundreds of just-released practice and research abstracts.
7. Entice your senses while learning new recipes and food application techniques at the live and interactive Culinary Demonstration Theater on the expo floor.
8. Be a part of shaping trends in dietetics practice by participating in open space discussion sessions, late-breaking hot topic sessions and more.
9. Visit the Center for Career Opportunities and speak to potential employers, share your resume, skills and background, and meet others who can help shape your career goals.
10. Meet colleagues that share your practice interests by attending the Dietetic Practice Group/Member Interest Group Showcase.
Don't leave your education to chance - only education programs that have been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)., the Academy's accrediting agency for education programs, will qualify you to sit for the RD or DTR exam. Use our directory to locate programs that meet your interests!
Copyright © 1995-2014 | Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement | Terms and Conditions | Editorial Policy | Advertising & Sponsorship | Careers | Contact Us